Exciting opportunity for a strategically minded individual to develop the ongoing growth of this successful Partnership.
$91,812 – $98,871 (pro rata)
Gladstone Harbour is Queensland’s largest multi-commodity port, which is also rich in a myriad of marine resources from fish and mud crabs to seagrass and tidal wetlands.Gladstone Healthy Harbour Partnership (GHHP) was established in 2013 to report on all aspects of a healthy accessible, working harbour.
GHHP is currently hosted by Fitzroy Basin Association Inc. (FBA).
FBA is Central Queensland’s leading Natural Resource Management organisation. FBA strives to protect the region’s ecosystems, wetlands, plants and animals; improve land condition and management practices; and ensure healthy waterways flowing to the reef.
This is an exciting opportunity for a strategically minded individual to develop and implement the ongoing growth strategy with the support of the GHHP Management Committee and ensure delivery of the governance and operational functions of the Partnership.
Roles and Primary Duties
The GHHP Program Manager / Executive Officer is accountable for:
- Maintaining and enhancing governance arrangements for the GHHP, in line with FBA governance.
- Management of contractors delivering services to GHHP.
- Overseeing implementation of annual project plans, contracts and budgets.
- Maintaining and developing networks and relationships with members, stakeholders and the community.
- Maintaining and building a culture of excellence, innovation, continuous improvement.
- Seeking and securing new partners whilst ensuring existing partners continue to receive value from GHHP.
- Promoting the Partnership’s public profile and reputation.
- Supporting the corporate strategy and vision of FBA & GHHP.
- Delivering on the annual operational plan.
- Meeting the KPIs for the GHHP.
The successful applicant will be offered a Contract of Employment consistent with the FBA Policies and Procedures and FBA salary framework.In addition to superannuation guarantee payments, FBA offers to match voluntary superannuation contributions by employees up to an additional 3% of salary.
FBA is keen to work with arrangements that suit the right person/people for the job.Daily hours of work are flexible, reflecting the need for the successful applicant to work hours that suit clients.
In return, we offer the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in water quality science and management and contribute to defining the next phase of our growth strategy. Please contact FBA’s Partnership Manager on 07 4999 2800 for an initial confidential discussion.
To apply for this position please submit your confidential cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website - https://www.fba.org.au/work-with-fba/vacancies/jobs/